Montag, Januar 30, 2012

Bento #12 - Phildadelphia won't work


I still have problems making vegetable cutouts stick on bread or rice. Someone from the Nekobento forum suggested using Philadelphia-but apart that it looks messy it also didn't work at all. But there was a great side effect: Little One refuses still refuses to eat any cheese but when I used the Philadelphia to stick the vegetable on the bread she demanded Philadelphia cheese bento for today. So at least I get something else to use besides only butter or salami.

Most people use nori to make cute faces, but Little one won't eat nori or cheese so I am doing my best to make faces out of carrots, peas,... but it simple won't stay in place.

By the way , this is Little Ones favourite bread and her favourite cutter-the crown somehow makes her feel like a little princess. I rarely use toast for bento, because it doesn't contain much healthy or nourishing ingredients.







Kommentare:

  1. aww it's so cute
    this bunny stole my heart!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, yes we also love the bunny food picks. My Little One has also become bento crazy and has panda picks and ladybug picks on her wishlist for Easter. So there are going to be even more cute picks:-)

      Löschen
  2. Just to let you know about cheese ... I have learnt from my brothers boy who never never would eat any cheese: Philadelphia _is_ _no_ cheese it's just sour cream. And also know that Parmesan _is_ _no_ cheese that's just Parmesan! ;-) Now I know - I had no idea about cheese at all. I have learnt my lesson and he's eating Philadelphia and parmesan.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are right, didn't think about it before, but Little One loves parmesan-now I know why she eats it, it really isn't cheese for her. But filling her bento with parmesan would be really expensive and salty in the long run :-(

      Löschen