Montag, Januar 16, 2012

Bento #06 - I hate salami


By now I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day ( ' Und täglich grüßt das Murmeltier'). I just hate waking up every morning making the same boring bento. Is there not a God of bento that can entice my child to eat other normal food like other kids? I dream of making nice colourful bento with little red tomatoes, some fresh green salad leaves and broccoli, some cute little cheese eor some berries. By now I really hate salami. Never thought I would grow to hate any food at my age. I have no idea what else I could out in her bento that won't make her throw up( tomatoes, bananas, berries, cheese, boiled eggs,...) or is forbidden by her teacher(any sweets like cake, cookies, even jam is off limits).
Maybe I should host a competition of who can come up with the most innovative bento for Little One.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen