Donnerstag, Dezember 15, 2011

Busy weeks running up to Xmas


 November and December have been passing so fast, I don't know where all the time has gone. I have been so busy at uni and at work that I have resorted to cooking large quantities of food and freezing them.
When I am stressed and tired and cold nothing works better magic than heating up some home cooked soup.
This autumn and winter I have gone through some soup crazes: first it was pumpkin and carrot soup, than some hearty potato soup and for the two last weeks I have been crazy about chestnut soup.
The picture of the Xmas cookies above actually dates from November. I have been so busy this month that I outsourced all the other Xmas cookie baking to my sister. She and Little Princess have become some Xmas cookies baking champions- and I get to enjoy the Xmas cookies without any stress.
Actually, I was wondering what your favourite dish is for the cold season? And have you incorporated winter dishes and winter vegetables such as parsnips, cabbage, chestnuts,...into your bento? I am still looking for some inspiration on how to do that.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen